Tuesday 2 February 2016

Why do I blog? (Repeated for those hard of hearing)

Why do I blog? There are all the usual reasons. Plus I have a special one. For a long time now I have not been allowed to present at any educational meeting within ACT Health. Ever since I discovered a mathematical error in a paper which was being used by ACT doctors to determine the treatment their patients received.

Doctors seem to think they are smart when they say "no comment" All they are doing is guaranteeing that the problem will move to a different forum. It's not like I haven't discovered any issues worth discussing.

When I offered to present one of these issues at a meeting, I was told "No one is interested"

10,000 views of my combined social media contributions in the last 5 months says ACT Health was wrong.