Friday 1 July 2016

Doctors try to ban social media posts on alternative treatments.

After years reading thousands of web pages and social media threads from around the world, I am unable to find anyone my age with T1D and Addison's who is even close to being able to do all the activities I engage in on a regular basis. And that is coming from someone whose only sporting award at school was for chess.
I attribute this to my novel non-pharmacological methods, most of which have still not been revealed in any forum.
Yet Canberra doctors have described my methods as inappropriate without even knowing what they are.
They have refused to allow me to present them in any departmental meeting. Apparently they consider their current treatment methods to be perfect, despite  ample evidence to the contrary.
As the excepts from the letter below show, they also believe they have the power to prevent me from posting details of my success on social media and stating that the methods I use are not even close to current Australian guidelines.



Their use of legal thuggery against me is pure harassment. But it will not stop me skiing, running and bouldering this winter in a way which no one my age and with my diseases can match. A dozen bottles of expensive wine to the first person to prove me wrong.